COVERGIRL and I have partnered up to provide you with some smiles as well as some goodies. :)
Life is tough and we're all going through our own personal struggles.
So here are somethings that lift my mood and keep me going.
Ten ways to have a happy day!
- Eat healthy
- eat fruits and foods that aren't fatty...greasy foods can make you feel sluggish. so starting off the day with healthy foods is important!
- your goals, your dreams...have something to look forward to.
- whether it's rock, pop, rancheritas, whatever!...maybe you have a guilty pleasure...mine are Britney Spears and Mariah Carey (the Emancipation album). It's fun to just let your hair down and dance like a maniac.
- sometimes we just need to hear a friendly voice.
- If you truly feel like you are alone...here is an awesome online help site for many issues - including: depression, sexual abuse, LGBT & questioning, drug & alcohol abuse, domestic abuse, suicide prevention, and more. BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION
- get some air.
- Lend a hand...sometimes it can be as simple as helping an elderly lady reach for a can of soup at the grocery store...teaching your kid brother how to tie his shoelaces.
- A vacation is not always within our immediate reach...but we can escape to wonderful places with books.
- What are you thankful for? even when life gives you lemons...There is always something to be thankful for. Even if it is just one thing.
- Love yourself for who you are.
- Treat yourself to something you've been wanting. A pedicure, a lipgloss, a book, a pair of shoes, watching a movie, or even an ice-cream cone.
I don't care who you are...scratch that...I do care who you are...and YOU have a beautiful smile. yes, you!
COVERGIRL and I hope that you have a happy day!
BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.
Well now thanks to COVERGIRL, I am giving out THREE prizepacks!
Each prize consists of:
Flamed Out Mascara, 1 Outlast Glosstini, 1 Smoochies Lip balm,
1 Ink It eyeliner, and 2 flamed out shadows
Good luck boys and girls!
contest open to U.S. residents only. :)
Enter via the rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: Thanks to COVERGIRL, I am able to provide two lucky winners with The Flamed Out Collection. :) All thoughts and opinions are my own. Honestly. xoxo